Our Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course is delivered over six (6) months divided into over six (6) clusters.
This course has been designed to work in with those who have a busy schedule or are in FIFO roles.
Our delivery approach allows for practical application to learning, rather than death by powerpoint presentation, our classroom delivery is a mix of theory and practical based learning.
The delivered content is then followed up with the opportunity to apply what you have learned into a workplace setting before moving onto the next session.
This learning strategy enhances the ability of learners to solidify their learning, as well as providing a fun and enjoyable learning experience.
As you proceed through the program and successfully complete the course requirements, you will achieve the following Nationally Recognised Units of Competency.
Cluster 1 – Prepare self (The Leader) – 2 days
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
Cluster 2 – Prepare Others (The Team) – 2 days
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
Cluster 3 – Build workplace relationships and communications strategies – 2 days
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBXCM401 Apply communications strategies in the workplace
Cluster 4 – Plan and sustain operations – 2 days
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
Cluster 5 – Manage and present business risks – 2 days
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
Cluster 6 – Resolve issues and implement improvements – 2 days
- BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
Optional exchange units
Optional Cluster – Statutory Supervisor – 3 days
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
These sessions can be completed in any order, but all 12 units of competency must be successfully completed to achieve the qualification.
The workplace project will bring your existing and newly acquired skills and knowledge together and implement this into your current work practices.
Nominal training hours for this Qualification equals to 425 hours, which is broken down into 128 hours of supervised instruction and 297 hours of unsupervised activities in the development of an Workplace Operational Plan
You will have access to our highly qualified industry experienced Trainer who can provide you with guidance to assist you with completion timeframes for each unit to suit your study goals! You also have access to the Trainer throughout your study period to answer any questions you may have or help you overcome any stumbling blocks you may encounter.